- Amazon Christmas sales figures
- Christmas sales ideas
- Christmas sales on Amazon
- Holiday sales increase
- Sales in Christmas
Christmas, an annual festival honoring the birth of Jesus Christ, is celebrated by billions of people worldwide on December 25 as a religious and cultural holiday. The traditional Christmas colors are red, green, and gold. Red is a symbol for the blood shed during Jesus' crucifixion; green, in particular, is a representation of eternal life and the evergreen tree, which does not lose its leaves in the winter; and gold is the first color associated with Christmas as it was one of the three gifts given by the Magi and a sign of royalty. You will see all these everywhere at this time of the year. It’s not just a holiday celebrated in Christian-majority countries. It’s a holiday celebrated everywhere across the globe which also makes it a golden opportunity for businesses running online portals to enhance sales.
With Christmas just around the corner, this is an ideal time to work on strategies to boost customer traffic on your online business portals and engage people from across the globe. So this holiday season, while people shop and celebrate the festival, you can make good money out of it!
Prepare for the holiday season
As the holiday season kicks off, there are a few things that should be considered in order to prepare for it.
- Optimization of your website is crucial and improves your website's engagement.
- Explore and utilize different ways to present your website's promotional content in a better way to attract people with it.
- Increase your social media presence and enhance brand promotion on social media along with the products and services you offer in order to make people aware of your brand.
- Add promotional deals, discount offers, or special packages to excite your audience. You can introduce various Christmas sales as well.
If you are wondering when to start preparing for the holiday season, well, the sooner the better. People around the globe have started their Christmas shopping and decorations already. Customers are looking for the best Christmas deals and products available. People have started using online shopping platforms more frequently since COVID. Seeing Christmas sales online excites people even more.
Tips and tricks to boost sales on Christmas
- Product title optimization
Nearly 43 percent of Christmas sales in 2021 were produced by various devices. Online sales could increase this year. For online customers, you should therefore work on creating informative yet scannable product titles. Since most online shopping is reportedly done via mobile devices, it would be an added benefit if the product contained around 80 characters, making it suitable for mobile screens.
- Pay attention to your product images
Online sales are heavily influenced by images; however, many individuals ignore this fact. Make sure that each product image speaks for itself. For instance, this Amazon.com product page has seven premium photos, each of which highlights the product's USPs. This encourages clients to make hasty purchasing decisions by assisting them in visualizing the quality of the goods.
- Use keywords related to the holiday season
You can drive high traffic to your product if you use essential keywords on your website. To compile a list of terms that can increase traffic to your website during the Christmas season, use popular keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner or Ubersuggest. With the aid of an SEO specialist, verify the difficulty and search volume for each phrase. Use the ones you believe are worth focusing on.
- Product description and related content
Create your product descriptions in the context of the holiday season. Also, the content on your website for your product or otherwise should be built around the holiday season. When writing the descriptions, keep the holiday season and its importance in mind. Include strong, benefit-based arguments for buyers to think about purchasing the product. Because they are simpler to skim, short sentences and bullet points are preferred. Keep in mind that your content should be clear, engaging to read, and informative.
- Pricing of your product
The aim of earning more does not mean keeping your prices high, especially in the holiday season. Keep your prices competitive. In addition to optimizing the product information and graphics, you should be mindful of the pricing because it is a crucial ranking component that influences sales and earnings. We advise you to maintain lower prices than your competitors if your profit margin is unaffected. Your Christmas sales volume may significantly change as a result of this.
- Customer reviews and feedback
A 4- or 5-star rating will show that your product is of the highest caliber, boosting the likelihood that you'll be able to turn potential clients into paying customers. On the other hand, you can have trouble persuading customers if your product has received bad reviews. Therefore, it is advised to take action to stop unfavorable reviews in their tracks and, if necessary, get in touch with your clients to encourage them to provide positive evaluations.
Boost your sales on Amazon
Amazon is one of the biggest online shopping platforms. It has the highest customer flow as compared to any individual product website. This holiday season, Amazon will experience the highest traffic as always. If your product is available on Amazon, there is no better place to maximize your profits.
Here are some tips about how to increase sales on Amazon. These will help you promote your product on Amazon. Even though they are quite similar to the ones stated above. However, there are few differences in context with the workings of Amazon.
- Although Amazon limits your ability to write product titles to 250 characters, you should aim to confine your title to no more than 80 characters. Otherwise, mobile devices will truncate it. As keyword stuffing and spamming are no longer necessary for higher search rankings, start with your keywords and avoid doing so.
- Even though images are essential for boosting sales on Amazon, many sellers fail to include them when optimizing product listings. In fact, photos are crucial if you want to optimize your Amazon listings during the holiday season.
- Utilize an Amazon SEO specialist to verify the difficulty and search volume for each keyword. Use the people you believe are worth concentrating on. You can incorporate important keywords into your online store's content and do a variety of other things with the aid of an Amazon Virtual Assistant (VA).
- It is imperative to keep in mind that the Amazon A9 algorithm only indexes the first 1,000 characters of your bullet points. So, try to be as succinct and straightforward as you can. Use Amazon A+ article writing services when you want to leave a lasting impression.
Techfye is at your service this holiday season
We don’t just provide information about the tips and tricks to up your game this Christmas. We are at your service to make that happen as well. Techfye has the tricks, the tools, and more specifically, the right people, to help businesses enhance their brands' impressions on people this holiday season, from managing content to optimizing your website. We can also design Christmas webpages for you, customize and revamp your websites for the holiday season, or develop an entirely new website for you. We can take care of it all. So what are you waiting for? Get started with us now!