- App product landing page
- Product landing page
- Product landing page builder
- Product landing page design
- web design
A post-click page designed specifically to persuade a visitor to take advantage of a product-related offer is called a product landing page. To persuade visitors to click the CTA button, it includes conversion-focused components such as a captivating headline, benefit-focused language, hero photos, social proof, and more. Only the fact that it is specifically used by businesses that sell things sets it apart from other landing pages.
Product landing page v/s Product page
Product detail pages include pictures, information about the product, and a call-to-action button, similar to product landing pages. They are not, however, made expressly for conversion. You must employ both as successful marketing tactics in your campaign, but how and where you use them will make all the difference in the success of your efforts.
The objectives of a Product landing page
- Google evaluates the quality of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising in part based on the relevance of the linked page. Landing pages specifically dedicated to a given advertisement show up better in search results.
- A well designed product landing page works as a lead magnet.
- The content of a landing page grabs visitors' attention. Either they respond to the call to action or they go back to the search results.
- It assists in attracting different kinds of customers.
- A landing page is the only page in focus, which makes it easier to test it. The page can be frequently tested with the correct tools to make it more engaging and user-friendly.
Components of a Product landing page
Title of product
Because every word in your product titles has the potential to be a keyword for organic search, they should be as accurate as you can make them. Because it enables users to find exactly what they're looking for, Google prefers product landing pages with descriptive titles. Long product titles also frequently imply greater value, increasing their likelihood of grabbing customers' attention.
Description of product
Great content that is specifically crafted for your target audience, taking into account their requirements, wants, issues, and the language they use to describe them, is the foundation of an engaging product description. For SEO optimization, which will raise your position in search results, product descriptions are perfect. Use specific keywords in your descriptions, just like you would in your title.
Images and videos of the product
For product pages, high-quality pictures and videos are essential. Your photographs should depict the item from several perspectives to allow consumers to see all of the product's characteristics. Your textual product descriptions are supported by product videos. They can emphasize all of your product's characteristics and show how smoothly and simply it operates.
A solid return policy offers customers assurance. They should know that they can return the product if it does not satisfy them. As a result, your return policy and procedure will improve as you sell more. Retailers with high-quality product lines have little to lose by having lenient return policies. Put yours in plain sight so that customers won't have to look everywhere for it.
Similar to return procedures, shipping details should be obvious and simple to locate on your product sites. Free and quick shipping may be the most alluring option for online clients, but when your costs are compared to your prices, it may not always be financially viable. We offer flexible alternatives and fair delivery to customers. Consider including the feature of order tracking as it is also a wonderful incentive.
Online clients frequently place greater faith in one another than in merchants and marketers. As a result, find a way to include social proof on your product landing pages as well. User evaluations, customer feedback, and professional or influential recommendations will reassure prospective purchasers that they are selecting wisely.
CTA (Call to Action)
Customers desire a simple buying process. Making your checkout procedure as seamless as possible is crucial. The call-to-action should be clear and simple to follow; for example, it could simply be a "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" button. Checkout needs to be easy, quick, and frictionless.
Key features of an effective Product landing page
- Their major focus and point of interest is the offer, not the firm itself.
- They are adamant about attaining the goal of their customers by the end of the process.
- Do not use long forms. Long forms may intimidate users and tempt them to leave rather than take advantage of the opportunity you are providing.
- They specify your target audience. You can target particular consumers with tailored marketing strategies by segmenting your customer base.
- Collect information about your prospective customers. It should also give you a hint as to why a customer clicked and what their potential long-term relationship with your business might be.
- There should always be a thank you page after your landing page. In addition to being kind, this lets the customer know that the registration procedure has been finished.
The importance of Product landing pages
A sale can be made or lost on the product landing page. They are deserving of a lot of your focus. There are many factors to take into account when creating product pages, and many of them give you the chance to guarantee that clients have a positive shopping experience.
Surveys conducted on the effectiveness of these pages reveal these facts. Landing pages with more than five call-to-action links accounted for 68.2% of conversions, even though only 10.5% of them happened. It also shows that there is a 13.5% conversion rate for the landing pages that include one call to action.
Since the conversion rate of landing pages that include positive customer reviews, pictures, etc., is 12.5% higher than those without social proof. This serves as evidence for social proof's importance on landing pages. In comparison to mobile responsive landing pages, desktop-only landing page conversion rates were 11.7%.